Surprise: Our team is very happy to announce that we will reopen the taproom and terrace on June 25th, this Thursday!
Our BBQ will safely serve hot dogs during our business hours.
We make sure to respect the government’s instructions in order to offer you a safe visit.
- We will not accept cash at this time. Only Interact and credit cards.
- Each employee will wear a mask.
- We will accept groups of 10 people, while respecting government constraints (no reservations).
- Unfortunately, we will not accept any group of more than 10 people at this time.
- Tables will be at least 2 meters away.
- We ask that you follow the floor and signage directions to enhance everyone’s experience.
- For access to the taproom, please use the main entrance and our team will welcome you and assign you a table.
- For the Boutique, please enter through the white garage door behind the terrace.
- 1 person at a time in the washroom.
- When you have finished, we ask you to give up your place so that everyone can enjoy the reopening.
We will be open from Wednesday to Sunday.
Here are our opening hours:
- Wednesday, 4:00PM to 11:00PM
- Thursday, 4:00PM to 11:00PM
- Friday 4:00PM to 11:00PM
- Saturday 2:00PM to 9:00PM
- Sunday 12:00PM to 8:00PM
See you soon.
HAVE A PINT IN OUR
The taproom is a unique concept centered around the idea of community and a love for beer.
Come have a pint with us in the taproom and enjoy our beer where it is brewed, directly at the source.
WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU
Wednesday – 4:00pm to 11:00pm
Thursday – 4:00pm to 11:00pm
Friday – 4:00pm to 11:00pm
Saturday – 2:00pm to 11:00pm
Sunday – 12:00pm to 8:00pm
EASILY ACCESSIBLE FROM DOWNTOWN MTL.
Our location is right off the Lachine Canal. We also have convenient parking on nearby streets, making it easily accessible by foot, bike, bus and car.
It wasn’t easy to get this prime piece of real estate, but now you can enjoy the city’s beautiful skyline with good company and great beer.
Come join us for a pint in the taproom!